Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel Powder
Features and benefits
- Mixes with water or juice and is easy to add to your water bottle or smoothie
- Includes OptiChel MG (magnesium glycinate), which has a superior bioavailability profile to some other forms of magnesium
- Also provides nutritional co-factors, including the amino acids L-carnitine, taurine and glutamine, plus B-group vitamins, vitamin C, selenium, zinc and chromium
- Supports bone health, muscle contraction and relaxation
- Helps maintain
- Supports normal energy production
- May also help relieve mild muscle fatigue and cramps, support endurance capacity during exercise, relieve sleeplessness and maintain cardiovascular system health.
How it works
Your muscles require magnesium in order to contract and relax properly, enabling you to engage in activities like moving your body and maintaining your stability while sitting and standing.
Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel Powder helps compensate for magnesium depletion from sweating by restoring electrolyte balance.
If your magnesium intake is below recommended levels (as it is for one-third of Australian adults*), taking Magnesium Excel Powder may also help reduce muscle cramps, and support exercise performance, cardiovascular health and healthy sleeping patterns.
Other physiological functions of magnesium include aiding in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP, the compound used as the body’s primary energy source), regulating calcium metabolism and maintaining bone health, and helping to support healthy people’s blood sugar metabolism,
Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel Powder contains magnesium glycinate (as OptiChel MG). This gentle-on-the-stomach form of magnesium is more readily absorbed and available to the body after consumption than some other types of magnesium (such as magnesium oxide).