- 4-6 large field mushrooms, stalks removed
- 3 cups (600g ) ricotta
- 60 g sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup (20 g) greated parmesan
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 2 tsp chopped oregano
- 2 tsp chopped parsley + extra for garnish
- Salt & Pepper
Preheat oven to 200°C. Brush the mushrooms on both sides with olive oil.
Place mushrooms, cavity-side up on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
Combine the ricotta, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, parmesan, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper
and egg, in a large bowl.
Divide the ricotta mixture between the mushroom cavities,
piling the mixture roughly in the centre.
Bake mushrooms for 15-20 minutes or until topping is golden and mushrooms are tender.
Place on serving plate and sprinkle with extra chopped parsley.
Serve with a green salad or toasted bread.