Creamy Stuffed Mushrooms
- 2 scoop BN Fibre
- 4-6 large field mushrooms, stalks removed
- 3 cups (600g) ricotta
- 60 g sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup (20 g) grated parmesan
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 scoop of BN Fibre
- 2 tsp chopped oregano
- 2 tsp chopped parsley + extra for garnish
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Brush the mushrooms on both sides with olive oil.
- Place mushrooms cavity-side up on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine the ricotta, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, parmesan, oregano, parsley, BN Fibre, egg, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Divide the ricotta mixture between the mushroom cavities, piling the mixture roughly in the centre.
- Bake mushrooms for 15-20 minutes or until topping is golden and mushrooms are tender.
- Place on serving plate and sprinkle with extra chopped parsley.
- Serve with a green salad or toasted bread.