Sleep Well Smoothie
- 1/4 cup uncooked old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup brewed chamomile tea (cooled)
- 1/2 cup tart cherry juice (or more tea)
- 1 large banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Place uncooked oats in blender. Blend until finely ground.
- Add spinach, chamomile tea, cherry juice, bananas, and almond butter to the blender. Puree until smooth.
- Pour into a glass or mug and enjoy.
- If unsweetened tart red cherry juice can’t be procured, substitute with extra chamomile tea or water. Or use 1 cup frozen or fresh tart red cherries plus a little water.
- For a really soothing nighttime drink, this smoothie can also be served warmed up.