Rosemary Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken with Bacon and Apples
Ingredients (recipe by wholesomelicious)
600 grams skinless chicken breast, diced
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
Juice of ½ lemon
2 cloves of garlic
¼ cup rosemary, chopped
300 grams brussel sprouts, cut off stem and cut in half
2 apples, cored, peeled and cut into chunks
6 slices of bacon, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
- Dice the chicken breasts, set aside
- Make the marinade, blend balsamic vinegar, oil, lemon juice and garlic. Add chopped rosemary and blend for additional 1 minute or until the rosemary is well incorporated. Place chicken in a bowl, cover with marinade. Marinate for at least 5 minutes, up to 12 hours in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius, Line a large baking sheet/pan with baking paper, place brussel sprouts, apple, bacon on the pan, add chicken. Brush the left over marinade over the apples and sprouts.
- Bake for 15 minutes (depending on the thickness of chicken). Increase oven temperature to 200 degrees and cook for additional 5 - 10 minutes to get everything crispy.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately, add salt and pepper to taste.
Calories - 444 kcal