No-Bake Protein Blondies
Makes 4 bars
- 2 serves (60g) vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp macadamia nut butter
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- ½ tsp vanilla bean powder
- 4-5 drops of liquid or 2 tsp powdered stevia
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Topping: 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Place all dry ingredients in a food processor and process until fine.
- Add the wet ingredients and combine until smooth.
- Place in a silicone loaf tin and pressing it down firmly. Sprinkle with coconut and place in the freezer until firm (at least 45 minutes).
- Cut into 4 bars and consume immediately or store in the freezer. (If you completely freeze them you’ll need to let them thaw for a few minutes before you can eat them)