Frozen yoghurt Easter egg pops
- 1 cup reduced-fat strawberry yoghurt
- 8 fresh or frozen strawberries, hulled and chopped
- ¹/³ cup blueberries
- 1¹/³ cups reduced-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1 cup reduced-fat mango yoghurt (see tips)
- 1 ripe yellow peach or nectarine, chopped, skin on (see tips)
- 1 small banana, chopped
- ¾ cup muesli or granola
1. In a bowl, combine strawberry yoghurt and strawberries.
2. Chop some of the blueberries in half and leave some whole. In a separate bowl, combine blueberries with vanilla yoghurt.
3. In a third bowl, combine mango yoghurt with peach and banana.
4. Spoon yoghurt mixtures into Easter egg moulds. Sprinkle muesli over the top of some of the yoghurt or mix some through while spooning yoghurt into moulds. Tap moulds gently on the bench to remove air bubbles. Insert small popsicle sticks into each one. Place in the freezer overnight, or until pops are firm.
5. Wipe the moulds with a warm cloth and remove the Easter egg pops. Serve immediately.