Chicken, Red Potato and Green Bean Salad
- ⅓ cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 450g small red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 220g diagonally cut green beans
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 6 cups salad greens (spinach, rocket)
To prepare dressing, combine first 8 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk.
To prepare salad, place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Add 1 teaspoon salt to pan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until almost tender. Add beans, and cook an additional 4 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Drain. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
Quarter potatoes. Place the potatoes, beans, chicken, onion, and greens in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.