Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel Powder - 300g
Main benefits for WLS patients: may help reduce muscle cramps and boost muscle performance
Specially formulated to support bone health and healthy muscle function, Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel Powder is gentle on the stomach and more readily bioavailable than some other forms of magnesium.
- Mixes with water or juice, and is easy to add to your water bottle or smoothie
- Includes OptiChel MG (magnesium glycinate), which has a superiorbioavailability profile to other forms of magnesium
- Also provides nutritional co-factors, including the amino acids: L-carnitine, taurine, and glutamine, plus B-group vitamins: vitamin C, selenium, zinc, and chromium
- Supports bone health, muscle contraction, and relaxation
- Supports normal energy production
- May also help relieve mild muscle fatigue and cramps, support endurance capacity during exercise, relieve sleeplessness, and maintain cardiovascular system health
How it works:
Your muscles require magnesium in order to contract and relax properly, enabling you to engage in activities like moving your body and maintaining your stability while sitting and standing.
Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel Powder helps compensate for magnesium depletion from sweating by restoring electrolyte balance.
If your magnesium intake is below recommended levels (as it is for one-third of Australian adults!), taking Magnesium Excel Powder may also help reduce muscle cramps, and support exercise performance, cardiovascular health, and healthy sleeping patterns.
Other physiological functions of magnesium include aiding in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP, the compound used as the body’s primary energy source), regulating calcium metabolism, maintaining bone health, and helping to support blood sugar metabolism.
Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel Powder contains magnesium glycinate (as OptiChel MG). This gentle-on-the-stomach form of magnesium is more readily absorbed and available to the body after consumption than other types of magnesium (such as magnesium oxide).