- 2 cobs of corn, husked with kernels removed
- 2 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 1 bunch of Kale washed and shredded
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- small bunch of parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 small sprig rosemary
- pepper and sea salt
- Boil the sweet potatoes in a pot of water seasoned with 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Simmer for about 10 - 15 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are just tender - don't overcook.
- Drain the sweet potato and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large cast-iron pan over medium heat.
- Add the diced onion, thyme leaves, bay leaves and rosemary and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the sweet potatoes and cook without stirring for 3 minutes or until they begin to brown underneath.
- Stir occasionally to brown sweet potato all over, so it's lovely and crisp.
- Add the kale and sweet corn kernels and cook for another 5 minutes until hot.
- Fold in the baby spinach leaves, salt, pepper and parsley.
- Serve in the pan and enjoy alone or with poached organic eggs.