• 1/2 cup desiccated coconut, plus an extra tablespoon for coating
• 1/2 cup almond meal
• 125g light cream cheese
• Juice and zest of 1/2 a lemon
• 2 tablespoon honey
• 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients well.
- Once well combined, use clean damp hands to roll the mix into six evenly sized bliss balls.
- Sprinkle extra coconut on a plate or sheet of baking paper. Lightly roll balls in coconut to coat.
- Lay on a plate or tray, and refrigerate for at least twenty minutes prior to serving. This will help them firm up a little.
These balls are also delicious frozen.