I was sick of losing weight then putting it all plus more back on
2. What was your weight prior to your WLS, and... What’s the goal?
Start weight was 135kg, never really had a goal but joked I wanted to 'half myself' and get to 67.5kg
3. Did you get to the weight you wanted?
Sure did, 67kg currently and still losing
4. How do you feel now that you have had the surgery?
Amazing! Life has completely changed for me, so much happier.
5. Were there any problems along the way?
I had a dream recovery, no problems at all, very lucky
6. Would you do it again now that you know what you know?
Sure would, wish I had done it sooner!
7. What are some of the inspiring things you can think of that you have noticed along the way?
I halved my time climbing a local mountain, it's hard work!
8. Did you have some happy unexpected surprises?
All of them!
9. What advice do you have for anyone preparing for surgery?
Do it! Grab it with both hands and give your all and work your ass off.
10. What is the one very best thing that has resulted from your surgery? What has been the hardest part of your journey?
One very best thing is how happy I have become! And there has been no hard parts.